Just spent 14 nights here in the Mauritian winter at a perfect temperature for us, if a little cloudy occasionally. The hotel exceeded our expectations with service and cleanliness and we were particularly impressed that they turned the air conditioning unit back on for our block after we made a complaint that the room was not staying cool at night. This is a cost saving measure many hotels employ in the cooler season and some people might not notice it but we did and were grateful for their response. The food was good and we liked having the different restaurant options to choose from. If you eat at the Chateau with your free voucher you may opt to return! You gave been warned! It is a special place in a unique setting with a lovely ambience. Eating at the beach restaurant and the Asian fusion restaurant can be enjoyed without adding too much cost to your all inclusive price if you choose sensibly. We enjoyed the buffet most days and the beach service fish and chips were good too! We would return to this hotel should we go back to Mauritius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius is ideally situated on the sunniest and sheltered northwest of the island along the protected marine park of Turtle Bay. It covers an estate of 25 hectares and offers an exclusive array of experiences. The hotel, framed by a tropical garden, features 215 luxurious ocean facing rooms, suites and a Villa, free WiFi, 3 bars, 1 international buffet restaurant and 5 ‘à la carte’ restaurants, including one ‘feet in the sand’, an Asian fusion, a BBQ beach beer, Lakaz Kreol for an authentic Mauritian feel and the fine dining restaurant Château Mon Désir an exceptional colonial style mansion house overlooking historical vestiges of the 18th century. Well-being is taken care of by its multi-awarded Maritim Tropical Flower Spa offering exclusive treatments and stunning wellness facilities on 3,500 sqm. An infinite range of land and water sports are available free of charge including a 9-hole and an equestrian centre. Special care is taken of the little ones wit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Mauritius Balaclava
- Hotel Maritim Mauritius
- Maritim Hotel Mauritius
- Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius Balaclava