Remember that song out of the Footloose-Soundtrack in the 80ies? Came back yesterday from our honeymoon and it was for us exactely like I expected it to be, no to be honest, even better. The renewed hotel is almost paradis indeed!
Our room directy on the beach was gorgeous, it was raining a few days, so we had time to use the Spa, which is like a dream come true, but actually so is the whole resort with its gardens, plants, colours, smells, I could go on much more longer now....
And everything was surrounded by the always smiling staff, those people there are so friendly, we never saw an crabby face. This is something my husband and me recognized every day and want to point it out.
We had an almost perfect Candlelight dinner in I guess in of the most classy restaurants I've ever been to, the Mon Desir. The menu we had there was unexcelled, the set-up of the tables with the candleholders, Orchids, it was just marvellous!
It was a briliant trip which we will never forget, everything there was heavenly perfect, the beach, the gardens, the Spa, the food, the staff, congratulations to the management and to the team to deal with that big resort in such a smooth way. We never felt more comfortable and welcome in a hotel of this size!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sparkling sandy beach, tropical gardens and the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean... Live the essence of a great island escape!Immerse yourself in this luxurious five-star beach and spa resort gently nestled within a picturesque private estate along the protected marine park of Turtle Bay.Enjoy a prime location on the sunniest and sheltered Northwest coast of the island between the capital Port - Louis and the lively village of Grand Bay and indulge in the pure nature of the historical estate of 25 hectares awarded 'Most Beautiful Garden of Mauritius'. Be spoilt by world-class accommodation with 215 luxurious rooms and suites as well as an exclusive villa, all sea facing and elegantly designed ...ideal to embrace the tropical ambiance of the island. Savour endless culinary delights during your journey with an exceptional selection of five exquisite restaurants and three bars ranging from 'feet in the sand' beach restaurants to Asian fusion and the exclusive fine dining restaurant 'Chateau Mon Desir'.Pamper yourself in its 'Maritim Tropical Flower Spa', an oasis of wellbeing offering exclusive treatments and stunning facilities to relax and unwind.Those seeking for active holidays will benefit from an infinite range of land and water sports offered such as horse riding, golf, archery, water ski, diving and many more!Whenever you are looking for relaxing or active holidays, this 5-star luxury hotel, part of Maritim Hotels, will offer you an exceptional array of facilities and experiences combined with the highest standards of service delivered with genuine Mauritian hospitality. Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius ...your holidays... beyond paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Mauritius Balaclava
- Hotel Maritim Mauritius
- Maritim Hotel Mauritius
- Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius Balaclava