4 people are viewing this hotel
US$219
StayForLongUS$336
Hotels.com
3,726 results
All reviews lime restaurant sports village street food taba j beach bar adults only section mozaik restaurant riviera restaurant floating restaurant sushi restaurant special thanks family suite beach front water sports our honeymoon special mention all inclusive package
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

Had an outstanding experience for my honeymoon together with my wife. The staff are very helpful and the cocktails were superbe.  Bartenders were awesome specially Akshay. Dylan was actually the best bartender I've seen so far with delicious cocktails .... Wonderful experience.... The food was awesome and the waiters were so kind. Recommended 10/10

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank dkong1210
523guestrelations, General Manager at The Ravenala Attitude, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Good morning,

Thank you so much for choosing The Ravenala Attitude for your honeymoon getaway. On behalf of the team, I would like to reiterate our special wish for loads of love and happiness!

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us and appreciated the culinary offer and cocktails along with the special attention of our Family Members namely Akshay and Dylan whom you recommended.

I really appreciate your recommendations to the other travellers - Thank you!

Reviewed 20 October 2019

Awesome dish made by caulloo and the taste was really good, best place to eat meat in revenala... The chicken cooked for us by girish was awesome too... Good service by bhavesh thanks to the entire Beach BBQ team...

Dear Madhu,

Thank you very much for choosing The Ravenala Attitude for your holidays.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us and thank you for your positive comments on the culinary offer and service of our Family Members, namely Chef Caulloo, Girish and Bhavesh whom you recommended.

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Ravenala for two weeks our Honeymoon. What a special, beautiful hotel. The grounds and public areas are fantastic. The external corridors and rooms are a little tired, but clean. The general atmosphere of the hotel is exceptional, because of the staff. All friendly, all helpful, all courteous, the staff are wonderful.

We were staying in the Adults only wing, which allowed us access to the beanbag loungers and The Lime restaurant at lunchtime (without supplement). This is well worth it as Lime has the best lunch at the hotel, and our room had a large balcony looking out to the sea!

The snorkelling, the hotel provides a (free!) boat that takes you to a stunning nearby reef. We went three times as it was really beautiful- wish we’d done it more!!

I have Lactose Intolerance, this hotel catered for my needs very well, better than almost all hotels I have stayed at. The chefs and restaurant managers all knew their food inside out and were able to provide alternatives / replacements as necessary. Most menus (including buffet) have symbols that indicate the allergens within the dishes available. All I had to do was look out for the ‘glass of milk’ icon.

Some of the staff exceeded our expectations, and really deserve some extra praise:

Kishan our beach server always courteous, he knew our drinks and was brilliant throughout our stay.

Yaz at Bristrot. Really understood his menu and went to great lengths to provide a dairy free option for me.

Yovan at the beach bar, always creating wonderful drinks and knew just the right thing to make. Excellent service.

Runjeet at O Beach- Really understood my dietary restrictions but more impressively, he organised bespoke deserts on two occasions - without request! This is unbelievably accommodating and surpassed my expectations. He went to great lengths to improve our customer experience, and provided exceptional service. Runjeet even brought help to us in other restaurants. His efforts were above and beyond, Runjeet is the best member of staff in ANY hotel I have stayed at. Provided a 5-Star experience for us.
Thank you Runjeet.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Tom,

Thank you so much for choosing The Ravenala Attitude for your honeymoon getaway. On behalf of the team, I would like to reiterate our special wish to both of you for loads of love and happiness!

It is a real pleasure to read your heart-warming comments on the overall resort's atmosphere, relaxing areas, culinary offer - especially at Lime restaurant - water activities along with the special attention of all the Family Members whom you recommended.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable time.

Reviewed 19 October 2019

The Beach Service was Perfect, thank YouTube Yasine to make pur Holiday Perfect!
The room was very Nixe and super clean.
The Restaurant „Mosaik“ is very very good, there is a lot of food to choose.
Also the reception was very Kind and nice.
See you soon!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
523guestrelations, General Manager at The Ravenala Attitude, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2019

Dear Martina,

Thank you very much for choosing The Ravenala Attitude for your holidays.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us and appreciated the culinary offer, facilities along with the service of our Family Members namely Yasine whom you recommended.

Reviewed 18 October 2019

The hotel complex is outstanding and the surroundings are truly beautiful.
What struck us was the outstanding customer service by all staff, no matter what their role within the complex.
From check in to check out the staff made us feel like one of their "Family"
Restaurant staff genuinely interested in how the holiday is so far, where have we been, where do we plan to go?
I would like to say a heart felt thank you to the pool attendants Mozahir (mo), Shahem and Venkamah for their dedication in ensuring that our glasses were never empty!! We felt like we had known them for ever. We mentioned that we had traveled for Lee's 60th about 4 days before his birthday, and on his birthday Mo and Shahem had arranged a cake and some bubbles and brought it to the pool side for Lee - I didn't request this, they just did it - what a fantastic gesture and what I call outstanding and above and beyond customer service.
I would like to say thank you to Ved and Adarsh in the upstairs bar. Again, very friendly, chatty and never let our glasses get empty!!
The main Mozaik restaurant is very good, however we did eat at Madame Ming and Le Bistro which were both top class! The hotel needs to put in place a policy whereby children should be supervised at all times and should not be allowed to run around the restaurants when people are carrying hot food and drinks. Otherwise Thank you to all the staff at Ravenala Attitude. You made our holiday of a lifetime, a holiday of a lifetime.

Dear Mike,

Wow what a wonderful review!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay, especially the culinary offer along with the special attention of our Family Members whom you recommended.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again for another memorable time.

Warm regards,