The Shandrani Hotel is a winner, specially for a family holiday. Located very close to the airport, there is no need for a long trip by road after your flight has arrived.
On arrival, we were greeted and immediately taken to our rooms. Everything was as we requested.
The rooms are large, very comfortable, and cleaned twice a day. Towels and linen are of a good quality.
The food is outstanding, with 5 restaurants to choose from. Service on the beach is great, you do not even have to walk to fetch something to eat or drink, it is brought to you.
The property is large, and you never feel crowded. There is a lot to do, from a short nine hole golf course, tennis, to water skiing, sailing, snorkeling, etc.The beauty of all, is that everything is included in the all inclusive package, so you can just relax and enjoy.
The spa is beautiful, and the therapists are good.
The best off all is the service you receive from the staff. All the staff, cleaners, gardeners, waiters, everyone goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful.
The only disappoint was the snorkeling, which, compared to the Maldives and Seychelles, was not great. Fortunately, there are a lot of other activities which keeps you busy.
We have enjoyed our 10 days at Shandrani, and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LUXURY HOLIDAYS IN MAURITIUS FOR BEACH AND NATURE LOVERS Located in the unspoilt south region of Mauritius, Shandrani is a welcoming five-star resort with a lively vibe. Set on a private peninsula lapped by the Blue Bay Marine Park rich in sea life, Shandrani has three different beaches to discover. A short boat ride inshore takes you to the famous Ile aux Aigrettes nature reserve. When it comes to sports and leisure, the resort has something for everyone. A range of land and water sports is at hand including water-skiing and golf (the hotel features a 9-hole Par 29, "pitch & putt" golf course). A sailing school and a diving centre affiliated to PADI will delight all sports enthusiasts. Other facilities include a spa and a wellness centre, both associated to the world-renowned Clarins brand. Four restaurants invite you to sample sumptuous dishes served with a choice of fine wines. At Shandrani Resort & Spa, enjoy relaxing holidays in peaceful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shandrani Hotel Blue Bay
- Shandrani Hotel Mauritius
- Shandrani Blue Bay
- Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa Mauritius/Blue Bay