I booked for three nights believing the website info.. There was no hot water the first day .I received a vague promise that this essential service would be corrected immediately. On day two,there was still no hot water. On top of this stress I was wasting many,many hours of my time each day with staff who claimed that no hot water was OK "the sun hasn't been out much today".That is a direct quote.Same day..no electricity.none.I was washing in the ocean and was faced with another night of these camping conditions. My request for a refund took another half day of my time and at no point did staff take ANY ownership of the dilemma. While I can understand that Narmada staff and note there is two only and there is zero reception after 6pm.,can't do much about the bedbugs,geckos and barking dogs, they can at least be honest.For example,there is no real breakfast area,only a dusty table with books covered in grime and absolutely no info.re spas,meals or performances.Another crucial detail withheld is the location..Narmada is in an unlit ,high grassed,rocky,dirty wasteland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Narmada is a charming complex situated in the center of Grand bay. Spacious with swimming pool, air-conditioned rooms and all the comforts of a hotel. The hotel, located 200 meters from the beach has a restaurant and a spa/massage center additionally. All rooms have a kitchenette so as to give the clients a choice to prepare the meal themselves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Narmada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Narmada Hotel Grand Baie
- Villa Narmada Mauritius/Grand Baie