“beware or booking with Mauritius attractions” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mauritius Attractions Day Tours

Mauritius Attractions Day Tours
Ranked #16 of 30 Tours in Grand Baie
More attraction details
Owner description: Mauritius Attractions is the leading Attractions, Tours and Excursions provider in Mauritius offering an extensive range of hundreds of attractions, activities, tours and excursions to turn your vacation in Mauritius into a great success. Mauritius Attractions guarantees a top class professional and personal service and very attractive prices, as well as special discounts and promotions on online bookings. We will do our very best to plan together your ideal holiday to Mauritius doing so according to your preferences, likings and budget. Turning your holiday into a big success is as important to us as it is to you.
Umberleigh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“beware or booking with Mauritius attractions”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

just returned from great holiday on Mauritius but beware of booking for Casela through this company.We wanted to walk with the lions. Booked through Mauritius attractions who accepted the booking for the dates requested took over £300 from credit card and then told me it was fully booked until after my return. they offered me some other attractions some of which we took. They still owe me 40 euros have promised to update me via e mail and 2 weeks later they still have not refunded or contacted me

Visited September 2013
10 Thank kcb1957

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Manchester, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“A wonderful day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Spent on catamaran trip to Gabriel Island. Almost immediately we encountered a pod of 50/60 dolphins and then further into trip there before us was a humpback whale with her calf. We had 1.5 hours on Gabriel Island - it was pretty but certainly not worth paying for sunbed and umbrella. Back to catamaran for BBQ lunch and fabulous singing from Jean Baptiste with his guitar. Several different nationalities on board but all felt included. The catamaran was very comfortable even through the very rough waves. No problem getting soaked when the sun dries you within minutes anyway. Thank you Mauritius Attractions for a fab day out.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jbjuliebradbury
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Undersea walk”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I wanted to book an undersea walk as a marine experience for my family. I had done this some years ago and my 2 sons (aged 11 and 8 years old) were excited to try it. I saw an ad from Mauritius Attractions in a tourist magazine, whilst in Mauritius. They promised 10% discount by booking on-line. The customer service agent told me the price of 37 Euro per person on the phone, then told me I'd get a 10% discount if I booked it on their website. I had to pay 37 Euros per person on-line as their prices were already inflated!!!! The customer service agent said that the prices shown on the website had the discount already included!! Yet she quoted me the same price on the phone and told me to book online for the discount! Misleading advertising at it's best.
Mauritius Attractions website stated that you should allow 1.5hours for the whole experience with 25-30minutes in the water actually walking and experiencing the marine life. When we got to the stated beach (near Grand Bay) during our safety briefing we were told we'd be in the water for approximately 15mins and the 25mins (on the website) included the time to the platform in the sea.
There were 5 of us doing the walk, 2 adults and 3 kids (13, 11 and 8 years old). The website states that the undersea walk is suitable for 7 years old upwards with no prior swimming experience. Once on the platform, we were told we'd be split into 2 groups and my younder son would have to walk with me, as he was too young to be in a larger group! I'm all for safety but this should have been made clear on the website and during my telephone discussion with customer services.
This splitting into groups resulted in a 7 minute walk for group 1 and 6 minute walk for me and my son!!!!! (my husband and I timed it).

I would not book anything with Mauritius Attractions again. I was disappointed with the organisation and dishonesty on their website.

The actual undersea walk was an amazing experience and my kids loved it too.

Visited August 2013
16 Thank Brooklyn12345
Worcester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Trips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

Booked online prior to holiday and both our trips were excellent, The trips were easy to arrange with this company, and the drivers were courteous and helpful, We were glad that we used this well run service, our trips were superb with helpful staff

Visited August 2013
4 Thank LIZC616
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

Wonderful journey of Mauritius feel great with the beauty of oceans and natural habitats. Nice places to see which increase the tourist excitement everybody's should visit at least once in his career and feel the Paradise.

Visited December 2012