We booked five day trips with Mauritius Attractions during our two-week holiday. They were fantastic! Not only were the activities excellent, but also Mauritius Attractions were outstanding with providing us information and advice and accommodating to last-minute changes. Examples:
- We haven't had our hotels booked when we first reached out. They helped us find the perfect hotel for us, and advised us to split our time between two hotels so we could see more of the island.
- They helped us identify activities that were close to each hotel, and combine activities that were near each other (e.g., quad bikes and horseback riding). They also took care of our transportation.
- They suggested an activity that we never heard of (Sea Hover) that ended up being one of the highlights of our vacation!
All this was done with a very personal service. We really felt that they cared about us and that our trip would be successful.
Summary of the activities:
- Diving: half a day diving in a reef on the north area of the island. We are not very experienced, so Mauritius Attractions recommended this particular area which is easier to dive than others, yet beautiful. The guides were amazing with their patience and help, and it turned out a big success. We even got to see some whales on the way!
- Flat Island luxury catamaran trip: We wanted to see some islands and Mauritius Attractions recommended this trip that was a real treat. Not only is the island amazing (and you get your own private beach with a personal bartender!), but also the trip included great food and drinks throughout the day.
- Ils Aux Cerfs + Parasailing: The island was great for a fun day of relaxation and sports activities. The highlight was the parasailing, with great views of the eastern beaches.
- Quad biking: We almost gave up this activity because we thought it is rather dangerous, and didn't want anything to happen on our last day of the trip. Mauritius Attractions found an alternative Quad biking tour that is easier to do, yet it was fun, and we saw some great views and some wildlife.
- Sea Hover: We only heard about this activity from Mauritius Attractions, and boy were we glad we did! This is a high speed, high adrenaline motor boat ride, with incredible views of the southwestern part of the island, including green lagoon, tropical beach, and a mountain. Awesome!
If you're coming to Mauritius, don't miss out on Mauritius Attractions!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.