“They made our trip!”

Mauritius Attractions Day Tours
Ranked #19 of 32 Tours in Grand Baie
More attraction details
Owner description: Mauritius Attractions is the leading Attractions, Tours and Excursions provider in Mauritius offering an extensive range of hundreds of attractions, activities, tours and excursions to turn your vacation in Mauritius into a great success. Mauritius Attractions guarantees a top class professional and personal service and very attractive prices, as well as special discounts and promotions on online bookings. We will do our very best to plan together your ideal holiday to Mauritius doing so according to your preferences, likings and budget. Turning your holiday into a big success is as important to us as it is to you.
Tel Aviv
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“They made our trip!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We booked five day trips with Mauritius Attractions during our two-week holiday. They were fantastic! Not only were the activities excellent, but also Mauritius Attractions were outstanding with providing us information and advice and accommodating to last-minute changes. Examples:

- We haven't had our hotels booked when we first reached out. They helped us find the perfect hotel for us, and advised us to split our time between two hotels so we could see more of the island.

- They helped us identify activities that were close to each hotel, and combine activities that were near each other (e.g., quad bikes and horseback riding). They also took care of our transportation.

- They suggested an activity that we never heard of (Sea Hover) that ended up being one of the highlights of our vacation!

All this was done with a very personal service. We really felt that they cared about us and that our trip would be successful.

Summary of the activities:

- Diving: half a day diving in a reef on the north area of the island. We are not very experienced, so Mauritius Attractions recommended this particular area which is easier to dive than others, yet beautiful. The guides were amazing with their patience and help, and it turned out a big success. We even got to see some whales on the way!

- Flat Island luxury catamaran trip: We wanted to see some islands and Mauritius Attractions recommended this trip that was a real treat. Not only is the island amazing (and you get your own private beach with a personal bartender!), but also the trip included great food and drinks throughout the day.

- Ils Aux Cerfs + Parasailing: The island was great for a fun day of relaxation and sports activities. The highlight was the parasailing, with great views of the eastern beaches.

- Quad biking: We almost gave up this activity because we thought it is rather dangerous, and didn't want anything to happen on our last day of the trip. Mauritius Attractions found an alternative Quad biking tour that is easier to do, yet it was fun, and we saw some great views and some wildlife.

- Sea Hover: We only heard about this activity from Mauritius Attractions, and boy were we glad we did! This is a high speed, high adrenaline motor boat ride, with incredible views of the southwestern part of the island, including green lagoon, tropical beach, and a mountain. Awesome!

If you're coming to Mauritius, don't miss out on Mauritius Attractions!

1 Thank ophir2

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mixed Feelings”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Did North and the South west tours with Mauritius attractions.
Both the tours had the perfect destinations to cover major hotspots of Mauritius.
Special Thanks to Hema - travel coordinator for arranging the private tours as per our requirements and our driver Sona D for his helpful and accommodative nature.

On the hindsight, did the booking of the holidays a day before the actual tour. On the next day informed in advance ( a day) about removal of Casella Park from the itenary. and adjusting with another attraction. Inspite of this , was given an option of visiting Tea factory which was chargeable instead of adjusting with the amount already paid for Casela.

Overall the tours were great but expected the tour company to be considerate towards change in plans.

Umberleigh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“beware or booking with Mauritius attractions”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

just returned from great holiday on Mauritius but beware of booking for Casela through this company.We wanted to walk with the lions. Booked through Mauritius attractions who accepted the booking for the dates requested took over £300 from credit card and then told me it was fully booked until after my return. they offered me some other attractions some of which we took. They still owe me 40 euros have promised to update me via e mail and 2 weeks later they still have not refunded or contacted me

11 Thank kcb1957
Manchester, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“A wonderful day”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Spent on catamaran trip to Gabriel Island. Almost immediately we encountered a pod of 50/60 dolphins and then further into trip there before us was a humpback whale with her calf. We had 1.5 hours on Gabriel Island - it was pretty but certainly not worth paying for sunbed and umbrella. Back to catamaran for BBQ lunch and fabulous singing from Jean Baptiste with his guitar. Several different nationalities on board but all felt included. The catamaran was very comfortable even through the very rough waves. No problem getting soaked when the sun dries you within minutes anyway. Thank you Mauritius Attractions for a fab day out.

1 Thank jbjuliebradbury
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Undersea walk”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I wanted to book an undersea walk as a marine experience for my family. I had done this some years ago and my 2 sons (aged 11 and 8 years old) were excited to try it. I saw an ad from Mauritius Attractions in a tourist magazine, whilst in Mauritius. They promised 10% discount by booking on-line. The customer service agent told me the price of 37 Euro per person on the phone, then told me I'd get a 10% discount if I booked it on their website. I had to pay 37 Euros per person on-line as their prices were already inflated!!!! The customer service agent said that the prices shown on the website had the discount already included!! Yet she quoted me the same price on the phone and told me to book online for the discount! Misleading advertising at it's best.
Mauritius Attractions website stated that you should allow 1.5hours for the whole experience with 25-30minutes in the water actually walking and experiencing the marine life. When we got to the stated beach (near Grand Bay) during our safety briefing we were told we'd be in the water for approximately 15mins and the 25mins (on the website) included the time to the platform in the sea.
There were 5 of us doing the walk, 2 adults and 3 kids (13, 11 and 8 years old). The website states that the undersea walk is suitable for 7 years old upwards with no prior swimming experience. Once on the platform, we were told we'd be split into 2 groups and my younder son would have to walk with me, as he was too young to be in a larger group! I'm all for safety but this should have been made clear on the website and during my telephone discussion with customer services.
This splitting into groups resulted in a 7 minute walk for group 1 and 6 minute walk for me and my son!!!!! (my husband and I timed it).

I would not book anything with Mauritius Attractions again. I was disappointed with the organisation and dishonesty on their website.

The actual undersea walk was an amazing experience and my kids loved it too.

Visited August 2013