First the great , location is fantastic . Housekeeping are excellent and the management especially the general manager and F&B manager are very front of house and visible. The guys selling speedboat etc really deliver a great experience at a fair price. View is amazing
The good-glass bottom trip enjoyable , drinks have a realistic price range to restaurant prices .
The average - room amenities more 3 star than 4 . Facilities more 3 than 4.
The poor - breakfast poor selection , toaster knackered half the time , chefs uniform a bit grimey. Shower area in the bathrooms and staining on the bathroom walls are disconcerting. Air con is also poor.
Overall a good experience if you work on a 3 star basis but struggles to be 4 star
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN OASIS IN THE HEART OF BUZZY GRAND-BAIE Veranda Grand Baie Hotel and Spa nestles in a beautiful bay at the heart of the lively village of Grand Baie - with its restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops at your door step. This is the ideal place to immerse yourself in local life or yacht out to the beautiful islands of the north. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travelbag, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel Grand Baie
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel And Spa
- Veranda Hotel Grand Baie
- Grand Baie Veranda Hotel
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa Mauritius