We enjoyed our stay at the Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa. Amenities are good, nice quiet beach and my favorite was the entertainment every night for the hotel guests. Con's was not pleased with the Taxi's referred by the hotel, they are in cahoots to rip off tourists and charge a lot of money to take you to very expensive shopping stores instead of where the locals go. The Taxi's were a representation of the hotel and was a downside to the other goodness about the hotel. Food was okay, some of the staff were friendly some looked tired because they work long hours.
Would recommend the hotel and upon my return would probably stay on another part of the island only because we did not get to see the southern part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN OASIS IN THE HEART OF BUZZY GRAND-BAIE Veranda Grand Baie Hotel and Spa nestles in a beautiful bay at the heart of the lively village of Grand Baie - with its restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops at your door step. This is the ideal place to immerse yourself in local life or yacht out to the beautiful islands of the north. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel And Spa
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel Grand Baie
- Veranda Hotel Grand Baie
- Grand Baie Veranda Hotel
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa Mauritius