Stayed at the hotel will family in January 2014 for 7 nights, staff were friendly and welcoming! This resort lives up to its 3 star status, with the hotel quality of the service levels from the hotel staff taking it to 3 and a half.
The resort offers a environment that conducive to relaxing, you cant do anything but relax, especially around this time of the year when factoring the heat and humidity.
We had the bad luck of the draw to be positioned at room no:110 which is positioned right next the car park, which can be a bit rowdy in the evening especially friday and saturday.
The hotel also has a full time host Clive, who in keeping with friendly service levels, did a good job of ensuring all round entertainment.
Breakfast was buffet, catering a minimum credible assortment for various international palates, especially french.
From the pool side, you are also spoilt with some of the best sunsets the island has to offer, see my attached pics.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN OASIS IN THE HEART OF BUZZY GRAND-BAIE Veranda Grand Baie Hotel and Spa nestles in a beautiful bay at the heart of the lively village of Grand Baie - with its restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops at your door step. This is the ideal place to immerse yourself in local life or yacht out to the beautiful islands of the north. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Destinology, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel Grand Baie
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel And Spa
- Veranda Hotel Grand Baie
- Grand Baie Veranda Hotel
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa Mauritius