Green oasis with Colonial feeling, first impression when you arrive to this Place.
We stayed 10 Days here, and the staff were incredible helpful and serviceminded, I had my
50 years birthday here and they arranged flowers to the room and birth day cake to the table when we where eating breakfast with song.
Being a 3 star hotel it feels like much more, very Clean and spacious rooms, we stayed in a family Comfort room nr 610, Lovely view over the pool area and palmtrees.
Second time we stayed here and we will most definently come back to this paradise..
Robert Hanna and the children Oliver and Vera who loved the pool area and even that you
could take swim in the ocean...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN OASIS IN THE HEART OF BUZZY GRAND-BAIE Veranda Grand Baie Hotel and Spa nestles in a beautiful bay at the heart of the lively village of Grand Baie - with its restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops at your door step. This is the ideal place to immerse yourself in local life or yacht out to the beautiful islands of the north. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travelbag, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel And Spa
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel Grand Baie
- Veranda Hotel Grand Baie
- Grand Baie Veranda Hotel
- Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa Mauritius