Hotel Les Orchidees
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Grand Baie
See available hotels
Grand Bay Suites(Grand Baie)
View Hotel
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa(Grand Baie)
Summer Hotel(Grand Baie)
Hotel Ventura(Grand Baie)
Ocean Villas(Grand Baie)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Staff unfriendly, not mutch works, breakfast horrible and will NEVER stay here again !! Have to ask for everything , shower mostly cold with a few drops of water , have to ask to clean room - Mauritius is great definitly beter places to stay

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Naude77
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We went to Mauritius for work and stayed at this Hotel.The hotel was clean with friendly staff however many of my colleagues complained of cold water showers.The rooms were indeed basic but clean.The rooms had no telephones, and often no hot water. The breakfast was good but not served in an orderly fashion.The staff was very lean and really worked out most of the time as they served the food and bar, were at the reception.they were only two manning the whole hotel and was a bit of a challenge.
Really the only good thing about it was the location.it is located very close to a shopping street adjacent to the beach.only 5 min walk.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I stayed at the Hotel Orchidees on business recently and found the hotel an excellent place to stay.
The place is very well kept and very clean and is just right for someone to stay.
It is also very well situated and in easy walking distance to central Grand Baaie.
It is a boutique type hotel with good friendly service from management.
Try it you wont be sorry.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank glanks1
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Me and my daughter stayed here recently. It was clean (well a wipe over) but the rooms are very basic. I asked to move from the room i was in after the first night due to noise from water pipes and also we were on the second floor where all the lights automatically switched off and we never saw anyone around which was very off-putting as it added extra insecurity for myself and my daughter. We were at first denied a room on the ground floor because they were 'full' however the night security guard informed us that we had been the first clients for 2 and a half weeks! I was also appalled to see that the sockets were literally hanging out of the walls by their electrical wires in both of the rooms we had accommodated which i reported, but no action was taken. The culinary staff were very kind but the bread was dry, the cereal stale, the tea was cold and the ham and cheese were covered in bread crumbs due to the same knife being used which was a bit annoying because my daughter is gluten intolerant. I was further disheartened when I saw the bed sheets and pillowcases were stained. We were booked in for 2 weeks but left after 2 days. Obviously, I would not recommend any of you to stay here because I would hate for anyone to have the same experience as myself. Its far too expensive for the service (which was practically nothing) and I only paid £40 per night. We left and stayed at the Merville hotel and never looked back.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank alainyRomford
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I can't recomande this hotel because if you go in a big hotel you pay the same price and you can have much more service than this. Next year We will return to Mauritius but this time I will stay in a big Hotel with all-inclusive. you can buy the formula all-inclusive in your country and in this way you can economize more money.

• Stayed: September 2011