My husband and I stayed in the 20° Sud last November and we couldn’t have chosen a better hotel.
Rather than staying in big resorts, we are fond of small romantic hotels.
Staff were always very kind and keen to help. The atmosphere is great, with cozy and well-decorated common premises. The two swimming pools are so inviting.
We booked a room with sea view and it was worth it – just exceptional! If you have a chance, do it!
Breakfast is good.
We were on half board so dinner was served at the hotel’s restaurant, which bears a great reputation. The food is truly delicious.
We managed to book a dinner aboard Lady Lisbeth and we had a wonderful time. My husband is allergic to shellfish and they took good note of it and catered for his needs. Do not miss it! Booking in advance is required.
We also made a day trip to Flat Island and had lunch at the Governor’s House. Couldn’t have had a better time.
I would only make two remarks:
- The beach in front of the hotel is very tiny;
- There’s no gym inside the hotel premises. You can use the gym of a nearby hotel and pay a fee for it, which is not very convenient.
Our overall experience was fantastic. Highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20°SUD Relais & Chateaux is the first Boutique-hotel on the island to offer both the luxury and excellence of a property within the dimensions of an attractive, privately run hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your 20 Degres Sud Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 20 Degres Sud Grand Baie
- 20 Degres Sud Hotel Mauritius/Grand Baie