I booked my honeymoon at Tamassa which got upgraded to Grand Gaube, being a Lux Group. I was a bit sceptical about this property as I had Tamassa in my mind. Still I just gave it a try. Below is my review:
Honeymoon is celebrated in heaven if the Destination is Mauritius and we have the Lux Grand Gaube to provide us the Amazing Ocean view room with the never ending list of amenities, not to mention the pampered services.
The hospitality is very friendly, professional, reliable giving you a homely feeling.
Honeymooners are recommended to think of Lux Grand Gaube if they plan Mauritius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury hotel in Grand Gaube, Mauritius, overlooks the triple-bay beaches, lagoon and spectacular north islets. It exuberates a romantic atmosphere and its rooms all enjoy incredible views of the ocean. Other highlights include its proximity to the vibrant seaside village of Grand Baie, three swimming pools and access to a world-class golf course nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your LUX* Grand Gaube reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Grand Gaube Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Mauritius
- Legends Grand Gaube
- Hotel Legend Mauritius
- LUX* Grand Gaube Mauritius