We recently spent a family holiday at Dinarobin, given the great reviews here we were super excited and looking forward to spending a fab holiday, unfortunately the hotel failed to deliver big time!
The property itself is really good, rooms are spacious and clean, the pool clusters are nice especially if you're a group, property is well maintained and having Le Mourn mountain as a backdrop is simply spectacular, but it really stops at that!
Food was mediocre, don't go on HB- it's better to have dinner elsewhere at any close by property. Don't get me wrong, there were items that were okay at dinner, but neither the variety or the quality delivered and the recycling of food was way too obvious. In fact the only good dinner we had was my dad's birthday dinner and that was a private function.
The executive lounge is a joke, food and ambiance are really bad, so don't bother with that.
The spa was another let down, it's clarins and all, but if you've tried Asian spas you'll know there's a lot missing. I think the hotel needs to invest in some therapists from the far east.
The kids club was good, our kids actually enjoyed it, although there are no scheduled activities- not sure if that was because there weren't many kids.
The sister hotel Paradis is just too crowded and loud, so if you're staying at Dinarobin I doubt you'll enjoy Paradis.
All in all an ok vacation, at not so ok prices and a long 7 hours flight from Dubai!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The symbol of tropical elegance An elegant five-star resort in Mauritius, Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa is a haven of peace and tranquility - the ideal setting for your luxury holiday in Mauritius and the perfect sanctuary to renew your body and soul. Cascading pools dotted with islets bright with flowers, spacious wooden decks, terraces designed with sea views and tropical gardens planted with exotic trees make Dinarobin the symbol of tropical elegance in Mauritius. Located on the most scenic shoreline in Mauritius with the spectacular Le Morne mountain acting as a dramatic backdrop, Dinarobin offers an intimate village setting. The resort features luxurious all-suite accommodation that blends harmoniously into the lush tropical gardens. Dinarobin and Paradis, an adjacent Beachcomber resort of the same category, share facilities. Guests of Dinarobin have access to the 18-hole Par 72 golf course at Paradis and to eight inviting restaurants, four at each hotel. Dinarobin also offers a range of complimentary land and water sports and access to two additional championship golf courses in the vicinity. The Spa is without a doubt the most beautiful spa in Mauritius and the ideal place to relax and be pampered. The resort's fabulous setting is complemented by world-class service. The ever-attentive staff attends to your every whim in the restaurants, in your suite or on the beach as you relax in the shade under your straw parasol. For absolute indulgence during your holiday in Mauritius, choose Dinarobin, a resort that offers new standards in luxury, a place of calm and beauty that will soothe your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf And Spa
- Dinarobin Hotel Golf Le Morne
- Dinarobin Hotel Le Morne
- Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Le Morne