This hotel purports to be amongst the finest but it does not quite make it. It is a magnificent hotel, with great facilities. in a wonderful location. We have just returned from a week's vacation and whilst we had a good time, we were troubled by some unprofessional lapses in service, For example, dining in the main restaurant - where the food was excellent - the ambience was spoiled by servers noisily clearing tables in preparation for next day's breakfast, giving the feeling that they wanted us to leave! Having a quiet drink and conversation in one of the bars, we were interrupted repeatedly by the server clearing items off the table one by one, including finally the candle! It transpired that the particular bar closed at 11 pm. Telling us that - and mentioning that the main bar remained open much later - would have been way more professional. One other annoyance is that the hotel is inflicted with the European disease of towels reserving sunbeds. Most beds on the beach were 'booked' by 9am. Beach suite residents have reserved sunbeds. We were asked by one of them to move our sunbeds because he had 'paid a lot of money for an uninterrupted view of the ocean'!! Too funny.
Facilities and staff at the spa were excellent. The pool area is wonderful and the sunsets there are to die for. Overall a fine hotel, but with a training requirement!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate leisure resort in Mauritius! If you are looking for outstanding luxury family holidays in Mauritius, look no further than Paradis Hotel & Golf Club. One of the finest luxury hotels in Mauritius, Paradis enjoys a superb location on the island's south-western tip. Situated on Le Morne peninsula, the resort is set against the backdrop of the iconic Le Morne mountain and edges onto one of the most scenic shorelines on the island.The greatest leisure resort in Mauritius, Paradis offers superb accommodation in rooms, suites or villas fringed by a pure white sand beach and the island's largest lagoon. Le Paradis is adjacent to Dinarobin, a neighbouring Beachcomber hotel of the same category. Both resorts share their facilities and create undeniably, one of the island's greatest attractions in terms of quality and variety. A stay at Paradis heralds a fantastic culinary journey as the resort has four restaurants to choose from. The hotel is not only perfect for leisure seekers, but also for families travelling with children. A true sporting paradise in Mauritius, Paradis offers an extensive choice of complimentary land and water sports plus the opportunity to play on three championship golf courses in the vicinity including its very own 18-hole international golf course. The hotel also has a golf academy welcoming beginners and seasoned golfers alike and a Spa which provides the perfect setting to soothe the body and mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradis Hotel And Golf Club
- Paradis Hotel Le Morne
- Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Le Morne