My fiancé (now wife) and I booked into Paradis for 10 days with 13 of our friends and family joining us for a beach wedding at the resort. The location is fantastic - white beaches, palm trees, clear turquoise water and sunsets that belong on postcards. The sense of arrival with Le Morne, the golf course and the reception area is dramatic. Deluxe Beachfront Rooms are large with even bigger bathrooms and the view of the water is great. The staff are fantastic!! Only the buffet waiters at the main restaurant were perhaps overworked and not as friendly or accommodating, but everyone else and every other restaurant at the resort caters to their guests. I did like the fact that the buffet had a new theme every night and that there was a half board credit for the a la carte restaurants. La Palma is a must for any seafood lover!! On the day of our wedding, every person involved from waiters, barmen to kitchen staff ensured that our and our guest's every request was fulfilled with a smile. It went beyond service and felt as if the staff were our friends helping out at a party. Special mention has to be made about Brenda, the wedding coordinator. Her wicked sense of humour and positive attitude made the run up to our wedding and the day itself utter perfection. Nothing was impossible and she accommodated every request and more. Even though we knew what we had chosen for our wedding at the resort, on the day we were overwhelmed by what she had put together for us. She exceeded our expectations! Our guests who had no idea of what we had planned were blown away. When it started to rain during our reception on the beach, all the staff relocated the bar and the desserts to the the golf club so that the party could continue. Paradis has set a benchmark for us and we'll definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate leisure resort in Mauritius! If you are looking for outstanding luxury family holidays in Mauritius, look no further than Paradis Hotel & Golf Club. One of the finest luxury hotels in Mauritius, Paradis enjoys a superb location on the island's south-western tip. Situated on Le Morne peninsula, the resort is set against the backdrop of the iconic Le Morne mountain and edges onto one of the most scenic shorelines on the island.The greatest leisure resort in Mauritius, Paradis offers superb accommodation in rooms, suites or villas fringed by a pure white sand beach and the island's largest lagoon. Le Paradis is adjacent to Dinarobin, a neighbouring Beachcomber hotel of the same category. Both resorts share their facilities and create undeniably, one of the island's greatest attractions in terms of quality and variety. A stay at Paradis heralds a fantastic culinary journey as the resort has four restaurants to choose from. The hotel is not only perfect for leisure seekers, but also for families travelling with children. A true sporting paradise in Mauritius, Paradis offers an extensive choice of complimentary land and water sports plus the opportunity to play on three championship golf courses in the vicinity including its very own 18-hole international golf course. The hotel also has a golf academy welcoming beginners and seasoned golfers alike and a Spa which provides the perfect setting to soothe the body and mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradis Hotel And Golf Club
- Paradis Hotel Le Morne
- Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius/Le Morne