And again the same, a Strict No for this hotel coz of following reasons:
1. Very poor hospitality and terrible communication skills of the staff
2. Food was tasteless, especially for Indians and Vegetarians. Even people were found complaining about the non-veg cuisines.
3. The key to the door kept on getting non-functional and every time you have to get irritated for it.
4. Room AC often breaks down. We had to change room thrice, once in the middle of the night.
5. Doctor at the hotel's dispensary does not want to be bothered, for anything even as little as a minor cut.
6. Most importantly, this hotel is to the extreme south and very far from any other local attractions. Travelling time seems like ages and is minimum 2 hours each one way.
7. There is nothing significant included in their so called "All-inclusive package". You have to carry everyday bottle of drinking water from restaurant to your room.
8. The management staff (one was Mr. Danny) at the hotel seems incompetent for managing this hotel, with "Oooh, I'm so sorry... " attitude.
All in all, this is a hotel which requires drastic changes, and should till then be strictly avoided. People reaching for leisure, honeymoon etc. should search for something in the North or West of Mauritius.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Indian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Hotel Le Morne
- Indian Resort Mauritius/Le Morne
- Indian Le Morne