“Diving with Wojtek”
Review of Divers'Ocean

Divers'Ocean
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The service is very personalized - not only to the level of diver,s experience but also personal interest . Good equipment, well secured diving and individual approach make it great experience for the diver. The waters around Troux are calm, clear and full of diversified sealife. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Family S

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Situated very close to the Trou Aux Biches resort at Mont Choisey. They have a very nice diving program and actually conduct a session in a pool before doing it in the ocean. We did their under sea walk. Good friendly people, the water is great in the area and we could see a lot of fishes. Ask for Sweety.

2  Thank DevNewDelhi
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I did my first trial dive with them and was very satisfied. The pre-dive briefing was very good. The first part was in a swimming pool pool to get acquainted with the breathing gears and all the sign language which will be in use during the session all this was well explained to us by Mike our monitor for the day. Then came my 1st dive at sea which was awsome! The duration was about 2 hrs and i can say it was time and money well spent!

2  Thank Nazim M
Reviewed 6 April 2013

We had booked for undersea walk and scuba diving the previous day on a package deal.. We were disappointed with the gloomy weather and doubted if we'd have any fun at all. So glad to be wrong!! We went for our first undersea walk wearing a transparent helmet like thing. The experience was amazing.. and our instructor Sajeev was nice. Even though we didn't see very many fishes or corals, the experience of walking under the sea and breathing freely was nice.
We then went on with out dive. Absolutely adored the team. My instructor was Mr. Wojtek and my hiusband's Mr. Akshay. We had our first dive in Maldives which was very nice.. and this one in Mauritius was even better. The terrain looked beautiful. Saw many different species of fishes and corals, and my instructor even allowed me to gently touch a few of them! All in all, a thrilling experience. Thanks to my amazing instructor, Mr. Wojtek. You are the best!! :)

4  Thank Saras A
Reviewed 30 December 2012

2 pleasant dives good reef and wreck plenty fish life. Very profesionally run, the visibility is awesome,boat trip pleasant.

1  Thank WayneSim