The hotel offers intimate, personal service. The staff is really nice. The bedrooms are spacious and have good showers. THe room has a nice size balcony overlooking the garden. The beach is small but the ocean is great to swim in. I tried water ski-ing which was on offer every day. The people at the boat house can organise any (ocean)trip. We went for a trip to the South of the Island to swim with the dolphins but we left too late in the morning, so when we got to where the dolphins were, there were too many boats around to swim. You should leave no later than 7 for the dolphin experience.
We got great service from Priscilla at the pool who looked after us with drinks and snacks. The night receptionist was not too clued up unfortunately.
The breakfast buffet is okay, they changed the lay out of the buffet every day. Eggs are made to order. Variety of fruits and yoghurt are available. The clearing and relaying of tables during breakfast could be better organised.
There is daily evening entertainment of either a band or a show. On New Years Eve they had a great buffet with a nice Brazillian show afterwards. The French Champagne was on special that evening:-)
Great view of the fireworks all along the coast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Mont Choisy Coral Azur Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coralia Club Mont Choisy Hotel Trou Aux Biches
- Coralia Hotel Mont Choisy
- Coralia Hotel Trou Aux Biches
- Mont Choisy Coral Azur Beach Resort Mauritius/Trou Aux Biches