We went for our honeymoon end of May 2014 with toddler (its a long story) of 3 1/2
The whole atmosphere of the place is designed to put you at ease and make your stay as relaxing as possible The food is fantastic. I wouldn't recommend going full board as although drinks with meals or on the beach are expensive by UK or local standards the buffet on offer for half board is of such good quality and variety, we only went to the specialist restaurants once. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The beach is perfect. The sports facilities ample and watersport especially so. Local car hire is ok, but travelling on roads other than the motorways very slow by UK standards. We would really love to go back as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most romantic hotel in Mauritius A strip of white sandy beach, a turquoise lagoon with crystal-clear waters, a 35-hectare tropical garden...These are some of the timeless charms of Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa, a luxury hotel in Mauritius. Its situation on the north west coast of Mauritius ensures one of the best climates and provides the perfect setting for dramatic sunsets. With its romantic atmosphere, Trou aux Biches provides the idyllic setting you have been dreaming of for your perfect wedding and honeymoon in Mauritius. Accommodation is housed in lavish chalet-style suites built in crescents while private villas are tucked among the lush tropical gardens. With an emphasis on environmental preservation, Trou aux Biches is the first eco-friendly resort in Mauritius, while providing the latest in luxury focusing on privacy, space and diversity. All Villas, Beach Front Suites and Senior Beach Front Suites have private pools. Other suite categories open onto larger pools of 126 m2, centred at the heart of each crescent. The hotel also has a large pool designed as a key feature in the main areas. Reserved for children aged 3 to 12, the mini-club also has its private pool. Wherever you are, the sea is never too far, beckoning you to relax in warm, crystal-clear waters. Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa has six restaurants named L'Oasis, La Caravelle, Le Deck, Blue Ginger, Mahiya and Il Corallo. Enjoy a world of flavours sourced from the far end of Asia to the shores of the Mediterranean sea. Other facilities at the resort include a luxurious Spa by Clarins with 20 cabins, a teens club as well as a range of free land and water sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trou Aux Biches Resort And Spa
- Trou Aux Biches Hotel Trou Aux Biches
- Trou Aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa Mauritius