“Absolute Diving Pleasure”

Dive Passion Mauritius
More attraction details
Owner description: scuba diving centre. padi resort, open 7 days a week, 2 open water dives every morning, we welcome beginners to experience qualified divers and we offer courses from scuba diver to assistant instructor level.fully equipped with scubapro equipment and boat fully equipped for the said activity. personalize service and tailor made packages.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolute Diving Pleasure”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had the pleasure of meeting and diving with Ben, Ricardo and Stephane whilst on holiday in Mauritius this year June/July whilst staying at the Tropical Attitude Hotel in Trou d' Eau Douce. The whole diving experience with Dive passion was a complete joy from my first email contact right through to arriving in Mauritius and meeting the team. The dive briefings are with out doubt the best I have ever had and the equipment that I used (BCD, Tank and Weights) were all in tip top condition. The relaxed but professional attitude displayed by the whole team only enhanced the whole diving experience and the times of the dives allowed me to really enjoy my whole holiday and also kept my wife happy (most important if you are a diver!). I was collected from the hotel every day I dived and driven the short distance (approx. 5 mins) to the main dive centre where we would sort our gear and board the dive boat and then head off to the dive site. I completed a total of eight dives which were all really enjoyable and I would have completed more if it hadn't been for the weather (the tail end of a cyclone) stopped the dive boat putting to sea but as every diver knows, diving is weather dependent and safety always comes first which is definitely the way Ben runs his diving operation. If you are considering diving whilst in Mauritius I have no hesitation in recommending Ben and his team at Dive passion you will not be disappointed. Thank you all, dive safe and I hope to dive with you again sometime in the future.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank John W

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First Dive Abroad and PADI Advanced”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

It was my first dive abroad and I was a bit apprehensive. Ben, Ricardo and Stéphane made sure everything went well. Atmosphere was friendly and professional and according to local diving club members the dive sites at dive passion are some of the most beautiful on the whole island. We saw the sites called aquarium, seafan valley, the Japanese garden. Unfortunately the sea was too rough to organise a night dive. Highly recommended and they gladly come and pick you up from your hotel.

Visited June 2014
Hertfordshire
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Excellent, relaxed try dive”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

We were staying in Trou d' Eau Douce at the Tropical Attitude hotel and the dive centre is attached to the hotel.
Ben and Stefan were excellent tutors for both of us for a try dive. Although more complex trips and PADI courses are available.
After a professional, focused but shortish verbal instruction we were taken to the pool where we were shown the necessary procedures in a safe environment. Using the buoyancy equipment, oxygen tanks and masks etc.
When we were comfortable with all stuff and the safety requirements we walked the short distance to the dive centre where we boarded a speedboat to the open water.
We entered the water and both spent 40 minutes diving to 9m seeing a variety of life including seahorses, sea snakes, eels, puffer fish, pipefish, lion fish, stonefish, different reef fish and small coral outcrops. A week earlier dolphins were about in the lagoon but not for us unfortunately.
All very professional and very safe.
Total cost per person was c. £80. Well worth it.
If you stay at the Tropical Attitude or in Trou D' Eau Douce then I highly recommend you give it a go!

1 Thank GraemeHertfordshire
Valkenswaard, The Netherlands
“Very nice experience”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

In October 2013 we had a wonderful experience with Dive Passion in Mauritius, Ben Cadet, the owner, took us out for several very beautiful dives, unfortunately due to some rainy and stormy weather we could not do as many dive as I wished.

But many thanks for Ben and everybody that helped.

Bram (Dive Instructor from The Netherlands)

Visited October 2013