we had the best time here....the staff was very cordial and caring the food was delicious and the best thing abt the hotel was that it was right at the beach which made the whole experience wonderful.The rooms are quite comfortable and have a balcony for you to enjoy the early morning sunrise.Though the food was nice it wont be quite appreciated by indians,nonetheless we quite liked it.All in all its a total "worth for your money " kind of place to stay in.We hope to go back there again sometime soon....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Description: A fully renovated picturesque, cottage-style 3-star hotel complex. Set in atropical garden on the beachfront and composed of 54 rooms, 1 suite, a bar, a spa and arestaurant with sea view around a swimming pool.Location: On the East coast of Mauritius not far from Ile aux Cerfs, 50 km from the capitalcity of Port- Louis. Situated only 40 km from the airport the transfer time is estimated only1½ hours drive from the airport.Accommodation: The hotel consists of 1 luxury suite and 54 rooms (27 on the ground floorand 27 on the first floor).• 1 luxury suite of 75m² with a large bedroom, an additional single bed and attachedbathroom with shower, 1 living room with sofa, a coffee corner and a large terrace overlookingthe beach. The suite is beautifully furnished with individual adjustable air conditioners, atelephone and a flat screen TV.• 29 classic rooms – 9 with twin beds (24 m²) and 19 with double beds (33m²). Six of theclassic rooms are interconnecting and can accommodate 4 adults and 2 teenagers agedbelow 15.• 15 superior rooms (38 m²) – which can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child aged below 12.• 10 deluxe rooms (54 m²) – ideal for a family of 2 adults and 2 teenagers aged below 15.Six of the deluxe rooms are interconnecting and can accommodate a maximum of 4 adultsand 2 teenagers aged below 15.All the rooms have either a personal terrace or balcony with sea view. They are beautifullyfurnished and equipped with individual air conditioners, bathroom with shower, telephoneand flat screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Surcouf Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Surcouf Village Resort
- Le Surcouf Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Trou D'eau Douce