All reviewsatlas mountainstaginehostelhikehospitalityroof
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I spent a week here and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The owner Lahcen is very friendly, helpful and informative. His wife provides tasty, substantial meals and the accomadation is great. The views are fantastic, it is quiet and although not luxurious, perfectly comfortable and good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Susannah L
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Dear Imlil-Toubkal travelers,

arriving in Imlil I headed to the tourist information to sort out a trek to Jebel Toubkal and a place to stay. That's when I met Lahcen, the owner of Dar Adous Guesthouse and decided to stay at his guesthouse. The guesthouse is located in walking distance of the 'center' next to a field of apple trees with a beautiful view onto the sourrounding mountains. It was nice staying a bit further up the road since it is nice, quiet, clean and more spacious. Lahcen is a very friendly, hospitable, considerate and kind host trying to give his guests a comfortable stay and assisting them with whatever they need.
I wanted to hike Jebel Toubkal in a three-day-trek. Not only did he arranged a muleteer and a mule he also took care of buying food for the trip and made sure I had everything I needed for the trek.
Before and after the trek he made sure I had a nice stay. He gave me the directions to a nice waterfall in Imlil, we sat on the roof top and took a walk at night to have a look at the amazing sky with thousands of stars, had tea and he prepared a birthday surprise for me. He patiently answered all my questions about Morocco. His sister prepares a very delicious tajine, also for vegetarians.
Staying at Dar Adous Guesthouse was a very good choice for me! Shukran Lahcen!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank abctravelabc
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I saw few hotels in imli and that one was the best:The owner of the hostel is so friendly man
In hotel you can get it good food, hot shower and a lots of information about mountains
I came here with my mum and she also liked this place
Location of the hotel is very atractiv and ouer room was very clean
I FELT HERE GOOD VIBRATIONS
my email solecho@o2.pl
contact number to owner LAHCEN
[--]

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2011

We stayed here during climb of Toubkal and we were pleased. Lahcen is a perfect host. Food is fantastic and the tea is amazing.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank dhernandezsoria
Reviewed 27 August 2011

i have spent some days here and the family was very hospital and nice. the rooms are clean and one important thing is that there is a HOT shower!!!
The food was very good and overall was traditional so you can understand the true arabic lifestyle....you will spend good moments here and have a fun in the nature and enjoy yourself with amazing views!!! Ciaooo!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends