“Toubkal Trekking did us right”

Toubkal Treks Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$90.00*
and up
Half-Day Guided City Walk of Marrakech
Ranked #27 of 39 Tours in Imlil
More attraction details
Owner description: Day Trekking tours and trips in the High Atlas mountains of morocco. Climbing mount toubkal all year round.
Victor, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Toubkal Trekking did us right”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I booked a 2 week trip for 5 of us throughout Morocco with Toubkal Trekking. We climbed Toubkal successfully, we camel-trekked into the desert, and we visited a number of cities & towns. All arrangements we handled very well, the guides who joined us were especially good,
and my pre-trip communications were prompt and on target. I will certainly us them again when
I return to Morocco.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Skip H

Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Safe excitement”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Twenty-two people to the top of Toubkal, no injuries, no altitude problems. What more can I say? This organisation really knows what it is doing and makes its trekkers feel at home from the time they come off the plane. I did the trip last year with my son and I had no doubt in coming back to the same people with 21 friends a year later, and you can be sure I will go back next year.
A really great group of professionals and people, who make you feel accompanied, not served. Lovely typical accomodation and food. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a first taste of Morocco and its beauties...

Visited September 2012