“Great Local Guiding Service”

Toubkal Treks Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$90.00*
and up
Half-Day Guided City Walk of Marrakech
Ranked #29 of 41 Tours in Imlil
More attraction details
Owner description: Day Trekking tours and trips in the High Atlas mountains of morocco. Climbing mount toubkal all year round.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Local Guiding Service”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I trekked for 5 days with Toubkal Trekking in April 2011. I spent several nights in their guesthouse, Imi n'ouassif, one night in the Azzaden Valley and one night at the Toubkal hut. My guide, Brahim, was great. And I enjoyed the entire team including the cook. The trekking was enjoyable and the food was great. It is wonderful to have warm tea and a great meal waiting for you when you get back from a Toubkal ascent!

Mohammed and Mustapha Bouinbaden were also able to organize different aspects of my stay including modest hotels in Marrakesh, transportation to Imlil and a nice riad is Essaouira. I hope to return one day to either go skiing in the winter or to trek with Toubkal Trekking in the Sahara!

Visited April 2013
5 Thank Tilden77
Toubkal T, Manager at Toubkal Treks Day Tours, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for your nice review ; we appreciate it! we look forward to seeing you next time!

Aarhus, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good hike and service.”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

It was a very good hike to the top of Mount Toubkal with a very kompetend guide. It was very good service when we change our minds about the length of our trek. It was no problem to pay less, even though it was already booked for us. I recommend this company!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nanna P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Even better than we imagined..”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I've been to Morocco quite a few times over the past years and was really looking forward to trekking in the high Atlas Mountains. Jamal's services and hospitality were excellent. Email response before the trip was efficient, the transfer from Marrakech was on time and comfortable. During our trek, the care and attention we received from our guide, 'Tajine' was excellent. He also had a great sense of humour making our ascent of the Toubkal really enjoyable. We look forward to returning to this part of Morocco, appreciating the warm Berber hospitality, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend use Jamal's services again.

Visited March 2013
5 Thank SwissIsla
Brescia, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Toubkal Trekking Unforgettable”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Toubkal trekking arranged a 8 days trek in the Atlas mountains for group of six italian people The organization was excellent. We had a very good cook and an expert guide. Mohamed is professional, but also a friend and he is always ready to help you in every time. I would recommend Toubkal Trekking to anyone who wants a wonderful and unforgettable trek in Morocco.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Caterina L
Victor, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Toubkal Trekking did us right”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I booked a 2 week trip for 5 of us throughout Morocco with Toubkal Trekking. We climbed Toubkal successfully, we camel-trekked into the desert, and we visited a number of cities & towns. All arrangements we handled very well, the guides who joined us were especially good,
and my pre-trip communications were prompt and on target. I will certainly us them again when
I return to Morocco.