Book In Advance
Tours from Aztat Treks tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Aztat Treks
from US$57.40
More Info
from US$86.09
More Info
All reviews atlas trek day trek desert tour eco lodge dar adrar marrakech airport high atlas first night his team mint tea roof terrace toilet roll todra gorge sahara desert guest house every meal two days
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This was a five day trek including 3 nights in Berber villages. The last day, we climbed the Toubkal summit. From mountain cabine to the summit in the snow! Great experience. We (my daughter and I) had our personal guide( Mohamed Avaab) and muleteer (Abdellah Inttifi). The latter was an excellent cook. We enjoyed his delicious prepared food.
Our guide was excellent. He walked with an adapted pace... so that we were not exhausted at the end of the day.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We have 5 days trip , from Atlas to Sahara . Greeat nature ,history and cultural expirience, great guide Hisham , everything was well organised , Thank you very much.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 6 November 2016

There were four us: my wife and me and our two teenage daughters and we had a wonderful day's trekking through the Atlas mountains starting from Imlil. Our guide, Hussain obviously knew the mountains like the back of his hand probably because he was born in and still lives in one of the Berber villages that we visited. The trek was all very well organised by Axtat Trecks and we enjoyed every moment. The scenery is beautiful and dramatic and we had a delicious lunch prepared especially for us in a Berber family home. Marvellous!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This was a five day trek including four nights in refuges or gites in Berber villages. We walked for about six hours each day, except the last day, which was the ascent of Toubkal which was 10 hours. In the end, poor visibility and blizzard conditions prevented the ascent of Toubkal, but we enjoyed the trek. We were a party of five with a guide and two muleteers, who were also excellent cooks. The best part of the experience was their delicious lunches. If I had to do this again, I would probably go earlier in the season, as it was very cold at the Toubkal refuge. Our guide was very good and set a nice steady pace.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Great nature and cultural experience .I had the privilege to do the moderately challenging 5 day hike with visits to Berber villages with my 11 yo daughter.We both enjoyed it very much and the desert tour(a lot of driving for just 2 days .I should have researched options better ahead.Still fine though.Emustapha our driver was very nice).Our excellent guide Rasheed on the 5 d mountain trek and our smiling cook Jamal were very friendly and really tried to ensure we had a great experience.My young daughter's comfort and safety were always considered.Beautiful scenery and the accommodations were quite nice for a mountain hike.Thanks guys