“Mount Toubkal Winter Climb”

Chez Maachou Mountain Guide Day Tours
Ranked #15 of 37 Outdoor Activities in Imlil
More attraction details
Owner description: Trekking & walking in the High atlas mountains Day Trips to the atlas mountains and sahara Toubkal Climb Trekking
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I did the Mount Toubkal winter climb in 2009 and Mohamed was my guide and although it is now 5 years on I can still say that it was one of the best trips I have ever done and Mohamed is definitely the best guide. His enthusiasm, energy and knowledge were astounding and made the trip so much more than just the trek. The Toubkal climb in winter was extremely challenging, but Mohamed's enthusiasm and uplifting attitude kept us all going and we all made it to the summit with big smiles :-). His professional attitude and extensive experience of the High Atlas made me feel very safe throughout the trip. I highly recommend any of Mohamed's tours! fantastic!

1  Thank Davina W W

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I really enjoyed this trek in the Atlas Mountains in the middle of May - it was very well organised and I was constantly impressed by the lovely meals which were produced in the middle of nowhere. Mohamed was an excellent guide, and keen to share his extensive knowledge of flora, fauna, history and more. The group gelled well and Mohamed's good sense of humour helped to make this a great holiday.

1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Mohamed made this challenging trek a fantastic experience. Each group member was made feel comfortable and confident and all made it to the summit. The Chez Maachou team provided great food and were supportive throughout.

1  Thank Cteegy
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Mohamed guided us for 5 days in the mountains, the highlight being the summit of Toubkal. He is very experianced at leading in the hills, a good communicator and has a good sense of humour. All of which made for a fantastic vsit to the High Atlas. Many thanks Mohamed!

1  Thank birchnm
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had never done trekking before and was a bit apprehensive about what I might have let myself in for. I needn't have worried, Mohamed was an excellent guide and added to the experience through his knowledge of plants and animals. Would recommend his tours to anyone

Gerry Feeney