Have just spent 7 amazing days on this magnificent resort. Stunning surroundings and amazing staff. Everything you would want on your first visit to Mozambique. Every second night a surprise dinner and the food on the whole is amazing!!
Went out fishing and caught and amazing fish which the chef cooked to perfection. I'm sure the entire resort eat well that night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azura Benguerra, was built entirely by hand in partnership with the local community, it has just 20 villas, each sporting a personal infinity swimming pool, and spectacular beachside location, Azura offers an enchanting seaside escape. Spend sun-drenched days fishing, snorkelling or diving in protected reefs; watch the migrating whales and dolphins that ply these waters. Or relax on the beach and indulge in African spa treatments while a Mozambican Butler-host looks after your every need. The island's local people make for fascinating cultural encounters, and the starry night sky is magnificent to behold. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Azura Benguerra Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azura Hotel Benguerra Island
- Azura Benguerra Island Mozambique