We were on our honeymoon and we stayed at Four Seasons just one night, after 3 nights in La digue island.
Although I chose to stay more in La digue (since I saw its stunningly beautiful beaches on the internet before), I would have stayed more nights in FS in Mahe island if I had known about it.
Maybe because I wasn't very satisfied with the service and facilities in so-called best resort in La digue, I was very impressed with the service in FS.
The resort itself is beautiful, staffs are very kind and really make you feel like home.
Upon arrival, we loved the view and asked the staff at the front desk if we could upgrade from Garden view to Ocean view villa, but there was no vacancy so we just stayed in Garden view villa. The next day, our departure flight was at about 11pm, and the FS not only offered us late checkout till our departure time but also moved us to Ocean view villa after the regular checkout time (the staff even asked the next morning if we wanted to move earlier before checkout to back to back room, but we didn't know exactly what it meant and thought the room might be not as good, so we moved at 12pm)
It rained that day so we couldn't go out to the beach but we enjoyed the Ocean-view and the small but cozy library( I didn't expect to find any Korean book but I did and loved the book !)
Massage at the hill top was also very nice and relaxing.
The food was good and complimentary chocolate mousse cake was delicious.
Most of all, we very much appreciated the wonderful service.
Wherever we go, our next choice will definitely be FS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island