Stayed in the FS Seychelles with my husband for 4 nights and it was a dream vacation. Although short we enjoyed every second of this great property, great service and fantastic country.
We stayed at a Hilltop Ocean-View Villa, ours was the most elevated from its class which provided a great view over the resort and the ocean. The bedroom from inside is very nicely decorated, the colors were very relaxing and the furniture is beach chic. The Villa’s pool is quite big, you can have loads of fun in it plus the view from the pool is very panoramic.
The property in general is breath taking yet the service in the hotel is out of this world. No complaints what-so-ever about any person we interacted with in this hotel. I would like to point out the superior attitude and service of the buggy drivers, it’s such a joy chatting with them, they were all incredibly nice. Plus all employees of the restaurants especillay a gentelman who i cannot exactly recall his name but i remember he was from The Maldives.
Food in this hotel is impeccable, starting with the breakfast @ ZEZ (make sure to arrive a bit early to Breakfast to get a table at the edge with the panoramic view) to Kannel and their excellent menu. Even the beach bar is excellent if you’re not in the mood to leave the beach.
Lke any great FS we were introduced to the GM upon check in and we could spot him several times around the property which gives you a sense of how serious this man is about the hotel’s service.
one thing I want to remind everyone planning to visit that hotel to do, while swimming in the sea just take some time to gaze at the hotel from the water, for me that was one of the most relaxing moments during our stay.
Don't miss on the SPA and make sure to get your relaxing tea at the terrace on top of the SPA. that is the highest point in the report thus the view is fantastic.
Now, this FS is a family hotel with a kids club, when my husband and I decided on it as a vacation spot we had little to know of that fact and for our good fortune there were very few kinds at the time and we enjoyed our stay. If you’re someone who prefer couple only hotels for your romantic vacations, this is not the hotel for you. If you don’t mind few kids here and there then I highly recommend this hotel, I believe they have the capabilities to create a very special experience for every guest staying with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelbag, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island