We spent a week at the FS at the end of July and left greatly impressed with the entire FS Seychelles team.
The property is drop-dead gorgeous and the beach lives up to its many accolades which can be seen elsewhere on here.
At that time of year, the climate couldn't have been any more delightful as well.
The restaurants were good all the time and on a number of occasions quite spectacular. Room service is very, very good.
I'd like to focus on the service because it is in this area that the resort is truly outstanding.
From the initial arrival to departure, the staff was thoughtful, attentive, friendly, well-informed and helpful. They earned very high marks for the exceptional job they did on the execution aspect of delivering true five star service.
Although, the resort's raison d'être is clearly honeymoons, staff were extremely welcoming and indulgent of our kids (6 & 9) and the resort is actually a great place for families. But, of course, its setting and natural advantages are best suited for the starting of families, as opposed to accomodating them - good as it is in that mission.
Overall, when one considers the splendor of the setting and the vision that was followed to develop the property, there is very little to be improved upon - to sit for dinner on the restaurant veranda around sunset and sip wine while gentle breezes stir the trees and fruit bats glide past will give you everything you need out of an evening.
Granted, it can't be done on a shoestring, but it is a very lovely experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island