I did stay in the hotel for 3 nights and I was very well impressed with the room and overall structure of the hotel and how beautiful the beach was.
The service was very good in all areas with the exception of housekeeping and spa. As I notified the hotel staff the organization of the housekeeping needs a big adjustment. During the first 2 days I left the room before 9am and came back around 2pm and the room was not done yet - that is definetelly a serious problem for a Four Seasons. The staff was very responsive to the feedback and said they would work on improvements. If the hotel recommends the hosekeeping time to be scheduled an email should have been sent before the check-in, advising its guests... very disapointing...
I couldn't enjoy the SPA because they were 'always fully booked'.... the recepcionist was not prepared to propose options or to return in case of any cancelation.... But for me, it is hard to believe a hotel that was not full hadn't any spot for a massage.... If a pre-booking is required, the hotel should have sent an email before checking-in.
The room (villa) was very big and impressivelly well maintained!! I don't agree with another review which said that it is difficult to get from the room to the public areas - you just need to call for a 'buggy' and they will come very fast!! The transfer was always private and very well organized!
The food at all restaurants and breakfast was very good at a decent price. Beach / Poll service (food and beverage) was a little bit slow and it was hard to find a staff member when needed... Diving and water sport centers were great!!
The hotel design and decoration were impressive and the buildings are very well integrated to the forest / mountains. The hotel has gorgeous views and the beach is one of the bests I have ever been, and probably the beat in Mahè!
Well done, noting the required improvents in housekeeping and spa organization!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island