Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,169 results
All reviewsbuggy serviceour honeymoonhilltop villaoutdoor showerzez restaurantplunge poolpetite ansebuggy driverssushikids clubbeach serviceday bedwhite sandincredible viewsbeach barocean viewthe general manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Seychelles for honeymoon is a cliche and as a traveller the expectations are so high. However, for us this hotel was absolutely superb and exceeded our expectations.

Our villa was wonderful, the hotel facilities are first rate (pool, gym, restaurant) and we were looked after really well.

Not a single suggestion to improve the hotel. It's ideal if you want to escape for a week.

I had read some complaints about the villas being a long walk to the main part of the hotel, but I have to disagree. If you are elderly, have infants or are less able you might find them a bit a push, otherwise you're just a princess!

My only tip to travellers is don't fly Air Seychelles and, if you do,definitely do not buy a first class ticket. You will be disappointed.

Top notch.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Alex_Porteous, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear MacCree,

What an amazing review. Thanks you for your kind words, which I have shared with the team. It's always a huge honour to be the resort of choice for as important a vacation as a honeymoon, and I'm glad you had such a perfect stay.

I hope you will return one day to celebrate many happy happy wedding anniversaries to come.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was our first time in the Seychelles, and I chose the hotel via tripadvisor. It didn't disappoint us!
This is the paradise on earth! The villas are huge, clean, and really comfortable. You will have a beautiful view from the private pool, which is amazing as well. Not to mention the big bathroom with a big bath and even an outdoor shower. Roomservices was perfect the whole time.
The beach is one of the most beautiful one's I have ever seen with the crystal-clear water and the white sand. You will never experience a crowd nowhere. The pool is great as well, it's even perfect for swimming. The only thing I can't give a 5 star was the food. Despite having great meals as well (for example on the italian night), sometimes we didn't really like the food, but this was not always the thing.
The staff was always helpful.
Fitness room is perfect as well, with many machines and opportunities.
I hope I will get back once.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bradzs

Dear Bradzs,

I'm so glad that you chose to stay with us on the basis of our reviews on TripAdvisor, and then returned to share your comments too. I'm sorry you felt that food did not live up to your expectation. If you have any specific feedback, please do drop me a line to Alex.Porteous@fourseasons.com as I would love to hear how we can do better for your next stay.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We are currently staying at four seasons Seychelles , from the very moment we arrived we have been made to feel welcome.nothing is too much trouble, the staff are very accommodating and friendly.The hotels private beach is magical, the water is calm and crystal blue and the sand is like soft powder. We spend our days lazing in the sun, with staff always offering us cold drinks and snacks.we are currently staying in the serenity room,the sun set views are magical and the room is spectacular with an indoor and out door shower and our own pool. The meals are lovely , everynight the menus change or have different themes , like Italian night(yum !) or Arabian night.the buffet breakfast is amazing probably one of the best I've had. So it a nut shell this resort is paradise! The perfect place to relax and forget your troubles. :-)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kerry R

Dear Kerry R,

I'm delighted that you spent such a wonderful stay with us here in beautiful Petite Anse, and hope you will be able to return sometime in the future for more incredible experiences.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Perfekt place, there are reason why this hotel is well rated on tripadvisor. We had a amazing time! (not cheap, but perfect service) Clean, nice rooms, good food, nice beach and well managed. We did enjoy our stay very much.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mateomeier
Alex_Porteous, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear mateomeier,

The team and I appreciate the time you have taken to post your review, as we read every single one. Thank you for your glowing report of your stay with us. I hope we can welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We enjoyed every Minute in this outstanding resort!

In Villa dining was so Special and I Never experienced how fast they served this 5 Star lunch! Can really recommend The Sushi as well as the beautiful poolbar with Great Drinks!

We will come back ...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sabine B

Dear Sabine B,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.