The Four Seasons at Baie Lazare is a quiet gem in the Seychelles, this all villa resort is spectacular - great accommodations, great beach, lovely spa, small but nicely curated retail experience, excellent food, a variety of activities, a commitment to local employment and local food sourcing and nature conservation- its all good, and well worth the trip. But the real secret here? The staff.
Led by a friendly and talented manager (Alex, a long time Four Seasons veteran) - every staff person here is lovely, knowledgeable, personable and efficient. This team makes a vacation at the Four Seasons a magical experience.
Before arrival, Jeffrene, one of the concierge team reached out to us to sort activities, spa treatments, in room amenities and make sure she was ready to accomodate all our preferences. Upon arrival in Mahe, the Four Seasons can arrange airport pick up, expedited immigration and a quick trip to the resort located on the opposite side of the island. At the resort, literally everyone knows your name, and everyone is committed to excellence in service, from the water sports and beach staff, to bus boys, bartenders, wait staff and the ever present buggy drivers. It is clear that customer service is a priority, and every day they deliver an amazing resort experience.
The resort has a few eating options - a beach side bar and restaurant, a sushi bar and a more formal restaurant that hosts the breakfast buffet. Every day there are specials, and local fruits and juices should not be missed - do try the passion fruit juice and the hibiscus tea. Champagne at the beach after an early morning open water swim is also a lovely habit for a tropical vacation.
The 60 plus villas are nicely spread in a private property, with each surrounded by gorgeous tropical plantings, the small beach has excellent snorkeling, and the water sports staff have paddles boards, kayaks, scuba gear and more. The water is warm, the fish are friendly and the resort's bay makes for a lovely open water swim.
Its hard to get to the Seychelles from the USA, but well worth the effort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelbag, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island