“Perfect family condo - Excellent location”

Review of L'entretemps

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Vacatione...
“Perfect family condo - Excellent location”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Amazing location - stunning hilltop views! Very spacious and confortable, large kitchen and bathrooms with all creature comforts. The showers are to sing for...
I just could not wait to get up in the morning to enjoy breakfast on the stunning balcony with my four and a half granddaughter and to gaze at the stunning mountain view on one side and the ocean on the other side. How can one describe paradise? Oh! Before I forget, for added privacy there are two balconies both with fantastic views! One for the family and the other for the sulking child or the couple seeking alone time and enjoying the refreshing tropical breeze and watching the 'out of this world' sunset...
The condo is situated within minutes of North East point beach on one side and Glacis beach on the other side, and if you want to venture another 15 minutes away, you can enjoy the famous Beau Vallon Beach, lined with restaurants that cater for meals to suit different palates from Creole, Indian, Chinese and Thai to European cuisine.
L'entretemps, back at the condo nothing was too much for our lovely and friendly Shermine Rudie Bastienne from a demanding family like mine - she was the perfect host and I hope to stay there again on my next visit- soon, If she'll have us! :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Jul 2018
Thank you very much for this fantastic comment. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. For me the most important is that you felt at home. Looking forward to have you and your family again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing