“Once bitten, twice shy, third time lucky”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Glacis
Norway
“Once bitten, twice shy, third time lucky”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Having had somewhat disappointing experiences previously at Hilton Seychelles Northolme, it was great to finally experience what a truly fantastic hotel this really can be. Everything was excellent this time, from check-in to check-out.

Food is actually quite reasonably priced at this hotel, but we missed the wonderful yellow fin tuna we had last time we visited.

Well done!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank nimenime
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 25 February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much once again for choosing to stay at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa.

I was extremely pleased to learn that the service of the team and the resort were able to meet your satisfaction on this recent stay, and your kind feedback will be shared with everyone.

Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Feeling tired, cold and polluted, we flew from Europe to paradise!!
Wonderful top rate accomodation, discreet perfection everywhere. I have rarely met such well trained staff who went out of their way to make us feel at home.
Delicious food to please everyone, different themes each evening.
Nothing but the sound of the waves and the scent of flowers;( Absolutely no people-noise).
Total repair therapy!
Thankyou !

Room Tip: Our home was on a higher level, rather within the trees and further away from the facilities. We wan...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your holiday.

I am pleased that everything met your expectations, from the villa, the garden, the dinner choices and especially the service of the team members.

I hope that you have experienced the true magic of the Seychelles and have returned home with wonderful memories.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience with us and your feedback has been shared with my team.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We honeymooned in the Seychelles December 2012 but had originaly booked at Bird Island. We had an unfortunate experience there with mice in the bed and unhelpful staff not to mention bad service. So when our agents moved us we were in two minds what to expect.

From the moment we arrived at the Hilton Seychelles (we stayed for 8 nights), it was like heaven on earth. Everything was 5* and beyond. The staff were so helpful, welcoming and nothing was too much for them, fantastic service, the food was so tasty (the chef even cooked us a fish we had caught when we went deep sea fishing!) and the accommodation was perfect. It really made our honeymoon. Such a contrast to the reception we had experienced at Bird Island.

We could heartily recommend the Hilton mainly for people who like a small personal place (it only has 24 lodges), no children, conveniently located for the capital Victoria, fantastic Bali spa location (right on the rocks) and a peacefull atmosphere 24 hours a day. One of the gardeners cut us coconuts on a daily basis so we could drink the milk - nothing was too much trouble for them. They all made us feel so welcome. We were very pleased to have had a good experience in the end on the Seychelles. Well done everyone! And thank you for making our honeymoon so beautiful.

Room Tip: I believe they are going to build more lodges so check before you book.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Property1958
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 18 February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.com. We deeply appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I was extremely pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your honeymoon vacation experience, the service of our team members, the villas and the personal touches.

Once again I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and rest assured that all your feedback is shared and discussed with my team to further improve on our services and facilities.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our small paradise.

Monaco
Reviewed 4 February 2013

The hotel is a dream coming through and absolutely next time I will stay here again.
Staff is friendly and caring.
Food is very good and from the restaurant the views are super.
The bedrooms are very good and have the perfect view what you expect from the Seychelles

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa. I hope that you have experienced the true magic of the Seychelles and return home with wonderful memories.

I was extremely pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall vacation experience and you would consider returning. Please be advised that your kind feedback has been shared with the whole team.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Stayed for a week over Christmas 2012. We loved it. Everything about the hotel is excellent and cannot fault anything.We would definitely go again. The villas are delightfiul and my wife thinks that the bathroom is the best she has ever experienced. The food is brilliant and the Christmas Eve dinner that we had was so good we were moved to compliment the chef in person. If you have the money (as it is not cheap) go there.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ROGER W
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 2 February 2013
Dear Guest,

First, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa. I hope that during your stay you were able to experience the true magic of the islands and were able to return home with many happy memories.

I was delighted to learn that you were pleased with your overall vacation experience, the villa and your Christmas Eve experience and you would consider returning. Please be advised that your kind feedback has been shared with the whole team.

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 27 January 2013

My husband and I spent a week in November and had a wonderful experience.
Villas are terrific, with a balcony and a stunning view, the staff is kind and professional and there are good facilites such as spa, fitness room, etc. This is the ideal place for a romantic week!
We were really disappointed by the restaurant and the lack of quality: poor selection of fruits (bananas available upon request!!!), Mediterranean buffet on Monday is terrible, Thai buffet is average ...forget about coffee and cappuccino!
More attention to details should be paid: Masala tea served in Nespresso cups, low quality cutlery.
By the way, dress code in the restaurant is not respected by every guest ...

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank grazia_bxl
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 29 January 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay with us in November at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa.
I hope that were able to return home with many happy memories of the Seychelles.

We were very pleased to read that you were satisfied with the overall services provided by the team and with your overall experience.

I was really concerned to read about your dissatisfaction that the restaurant service did not meet with your expectations, please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you during your stay, spoiling an otherwise joyful vacation.

Although it is very disheartening to receive this kind of feedback, I do believe it is the most important way to measure the quality of our service, and how best to improve on those areas in which we fail to deliver on the expectations of our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our small paradise.

Ouray, Colorado
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We spent one week here and enjoyed our Bungalow very much. We were pleasantly surprised since we didn't pay for the "ocean views". Well, it is true, from our balcony, we couldn't touch the water, but, the views of the inlet were amazing and the solitude were wonderful.

Their spa was very nice, the front desk staff was also very warm and inviting.

Room Tip: We loved our room up on the hillside, near the trees but with grand views of the water, we were happ...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Karen A
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 22 January 2013
Dear Guest,

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa.

Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glacis
Banyan Tree Seychelles
Constance Ephelia
#7 of 35 in Mahe Island
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,331 reviews
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles

Been to Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!