“Excellent”

Cuisines: African, Contemporary, International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: +27 51 924 2834
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Enjoy a meal or a perfect coffee in this rustic place just outside Ladybrand. It can be a little hard to find, but the drive is well worth it.
Open throughout the day, Living Life is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy the best food.

1  Thank Giant J

Reviewed 2 March 2014

On my way home from a trip to Lesotho with 4 other English friends, I once again stopped at Living life for Breakfast. I always tell people they wont be disappointed even though it is slightly out of our way and off the beaten track! They were totally enamoured by the place and shared my view that it is indeed a special place. The 2 men had English breakfasts and us ladies had the pancakes which were brilliant and set us off on our journey to Jo'berg on a good note. The staff as always were friendly and the service was great. The fruit juice is lovely and even though they don't serve decaf coffee, they were very willing to make me a cup of hot milk so I could put my own coffee in! I will be back again and again even though it is 5000 miles away!

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

A gem of a place on all counts, a very pleasant walk from town. We shall go back as often as possible before we leave. Excellent veggie choices.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We stayed overnight at a B&B in Ladybrand and they recommended Living Life at the old railway station. We arrived after dark and the ambience immediately strikes and welcomes you. Service and food also excellent. Very good value and highly recommended. Please go.

1  Thank MGM1954
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Please don't miss out on a most delightful stay and even better meals served and Station Cafe with warmth, care and ambience no where else to be found.
Hanli