“Liverpool Best Western”

Best Western Watertown Fort Drum
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Watertown
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Enjoyed the room and pool. concierge gave me the wrong room number but apologized afterwards, which is rather rare. Enjoyed my visit to Syracuse. I really don't know what else to say to fill this up with characters.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jerimcgm, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Thank you for your taking time to write a review about your stay. This review mentions the Liverpool Best Western so I am unsure if you also stayed at our Watertown location. If not thank you on behalf of the Liverpool Best Western and I hope you will have the opportunity to be a guest of ours in the future.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Watertown Fort Drum

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This Best Western was minutes away from shopping. It was clean and the beds were very comfortable. What made our stay was the incredible staff. Each and every staff member went about and beyond, were kind, polite and helpful!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for letting us know how enjoyable your stay was during your girl’s weekend. It is always nice to hear how well our staff takes care of our guests. I am also glad that your room was clean and comfortable. We hope to see you again soon for another fun weekend. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with any future reservations.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed one night. Last minute booking because of the bad weather last night on the highway Overall it was decently cleaned and comfortable. Free parking and free in room internet. The bar-restaurant was a bonus! I would stay here again overnight just for the free breakfast that was pretty good and saved us some $$$. The staff are great. Thx Jennifer for your good services!!!

Room Tip: suite 201...very good
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and that Jennifer took good care of you while you were with us. We hope to see you again on a future visit. If I can be of further assistance please let me know.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Spent 2 nights here and was more than satisfied with our choice. The staff was pleasant and helpful all weekend. Our room met with the 3 C's..... clean, comfortable and cwiet. Our room
came with a king size bed and large flat screen TV. The buffet breakfast while not extravagant
was all we needed to start our day off nicely. Would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Pat M
jerimcgm, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for letting us know how your recent stay with us was. I am glad that our staff took good care of you while you were with us and that your room met with the 3 C's. If you have any suggestions of items you would like to see possibly added to our breakfast buffet please let me know. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Watertown.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

No problems at all, all was well. Well worth the money. Staff excellent and a nice buffet breakfast. Adequate parking. Nice indoor pool and sauna Hotel is a little dated but that added to its charm. Centrally located to shopping and lots of restaurants

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent review of our property. I enjoy hearing positive comments about our staff. I am glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy some of the many amenities that we offer our guests. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with any future reservations.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We booked our hotel through Hotwire.com. I was a little apprehensive when we paid for the hotel ($60!!) because it was a Best Western, and I didnt hear a lot of great things about it. Well, our stay was great! The staff there are very nice, and the room was perfect. We stayed in double bed guest bedroom. There was a free breakfast offer, but we decided to sleep in instead. The bed was very comfortable and exceptionally clean. The hotel itself is older, but beautiful. The only things i can think of that wasnt a 10/10 was the thin walls. It didnt bother us at all, but we could hear others talking at times. We really enjoyed our stay, and even left a bottle of wine for them!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences at our property. I am glad that you found the bed comfortable and the room exceptionally clean. Thank you for not letting some of the negative reviews or the great deal you received from Hotwire deter you from staying with us. We hope to see on your next visit to the States.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Spent two nights here on a shopping holiday. Staff were exceptionally pleasant and location is good (quiet neighborhood).Quality of rooms has deteriorated since my last visit nearly 18 months ago but still a good choice. Beds are very comfortable, rooms were clean, bathrooms in the two rooms I saw were in serious need of a makeover. Room had a small fridge, microwave, and coffee maker along with a desk and extra seating. Hard to beat the value!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
jerimcgm, General Manager at Best Western Watertown Fort Drum, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad that you found our staff exceptional. We pride ourselves on our customer service and the extra steps we take to care for our guests. I am happy to say that our guest bathrooms are scheduled for renovation this winter. We have already started working with a design team to make the necessary updates and plan to have this project completed by the spring. I look forward to hearing your feedback once they have been completed. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with any future reservations. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.