“Great place for all ages”
Review of Dry Hill Ski Area

Dry Hill Ski Area
Ranked #5 of 22 things to do in Watertown
More attraction details
Owner description: With a focus on family fun, this winter recreation area offers skiing, snowboarding and tubing for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages.
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Loved the 2 hour snowboard lessons for my kids. Great place to learn to ski/snowboard. Also accepted Canadian at par. Friendly staff and instructors.

1  Thank krissyv

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I don't ski anymore because it hurts to much when I fall, but all three of our kids , spouse and boyfriends really enjoy Dry Hill. To bad this winter was poor on snow, but hey, I am happy because I didn't have to shovel that much!

1  Thank Chuck P
Reviewed 30 December 2011

A nice little ski hill close to home. Very family oriented. With a nice fire place and snack bar inside. Very reasonable priced.

Reviewed 25 December 2011

Well, there was no day by day ski report, and when we showed up there was only one slope open. Would be nice if they were a bit more open and honest on their website about their conditions. I could have went elsewhere.

1  Thank lil_sis1919
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Took a 2 hour intro lesson. It was fun, harder and easier than I thought and super reasonable priced. Will come back again.