Ama-Zing Pilanesberg Safari Private Day Tour
US$291.29*
Pilanesberg Safari Tour from Johannesburg
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Germiston
More attraction details
Owner description: Ama-Zing Pilanesberg Safaris offer Camping Pilanesberg Safaris, Accommodated Pilanesberg Safaris, Luxury Pilanesberg Safaris and One Day Pilanesberg Safaris. Pilanesberg National Park is one of the largest volcanic complexes of its kind in the world! Unique overlaps of mammals, birds and vegetation occur in the Pilanesberg National Park because of the park's existence within the transition zone.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Inredible experience. I would definately recommend this PRIVATE safri over ones with larger groups. Saw many animals and Oom Dup was a fantastic guide.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

After joining Willie the Field Guide on the Kruger tour, we joined up with some friends to explore the Pilanesberg.Again we had great fun and made use of our raised postion on the Land Rover to get up close and personal with the animals. The kids loved it. Well worth it. Thanks to the Ama-Zing team!

AmaZingAfricanSafari, Owner at Ama-Zing Pilanesberg Safari Private Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Hi Shaun
Thank you for choosing me as your guide again! And thank you for the nice review.
I am really glad you enjoyed the safari and that the kids also had a good time.
Maybe next time we can take you to Marakele!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

1. It was special to have Dup as my guide because the man really loves his job – he knows everything about everything! During the two days I spent with Dup and his wife Marina, I was loaded with probably more info than in all 12 years of my biology class! :) I wouldn't have seen so much in the safari without guides – they are used to the environment and they know what to look for and where and how…
2. I was safe with them – Dup and his wife were with me from door to door both days.
3. I was travelling to Johannesburg alone so Dup and Marina were like my friends. THANK YOU GUYS for an ama-zing experience!!!

Hi Vicki
Thank you very much for you review on Oom Dup and his wife.
They make a great team and I value their service very much.
Oom Dup has many years of experience and it shows. He has amazing knowledge of the bush and especially Pilanesberg.
I am extremely glad you enjoyed it and that they could make you feel safe during your 2 days with them.
Thanks again for choosing Ama-Zing Pilanesberg Safaris!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I had a great one day safari with Willie. He picked me up right on time early in the morning and we had a nice drive to the park. It is approx. 2,5 - 3 hours drive from Johannesburg. The company does tours in land rovers, so you seat high up and it is easier to spot the animals. Willie was a great company and is very knowledgeable about the animals - fun facts as well :) We saw lots of animals. We got lucky especially with the rhinos (saw six of them - one right next to the car), giraffe, impala, zebras. In the middle of the ride we stopped at a cafe for lunch. There is a watering hole there, which was visited by zebras and one giraffe at the time. We left the park at around 3 pm to return back to Johannesburg before dark. Willie was a great guide and company! The price for the private individual safari was very good. I checked out a lot of operators and Ama-Zing offered a very competitive rate. It was a wonderful experience and I would definitely consider Ama-Zing on my next trip!

Hi Elena
Thank you very much!
I hope next time you have enough time for us to show you how we go on Safari when we have a few days.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I just want to say a big thank you to Mr.Lubbe for giving me and my family an amazing one day Safari tour in Pilanesberg. We were so surprised by all the wildlife you can see in just one day. This trip is worth every penny and the service and information was unbelievable!! We learned so much about the African bush and my kids are already asking to go back to South-Africa for our next trip. This is the best one day safari we've had in South-Africa. We will use Ama-zing in all our future trips. We're hoping to come again in December for some more african sun - to escape our cold winters. See you again soon Willie! Thanks once again!

AmaZingAfricanSafari, Owner at Ama-Zing Pilanesberg Safari Private Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Hi Jacus
Thank you very much for your review! I am really glad you enjoyed your safari so much and I do hope you come back for more.
Your family was great and I enjoyed being your guide very much!
Please give them my regards and don't forget to send me some of the great photos you took.
Thank you very much for choosing Ama-Zing Pilanesberg Safaris to guide you!