Perazim B&B(Kleinmond)
The Wild Fig(Kleinmond)
Beach Guesthouse(Kleinmond)
Petit Paradis(Kleinmond)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf courseroom servicea la carte restaurantgolf estatelagoon viewbot riverplay golfconference facilitiesbeautiful hotelcape townround of golfoutdoor poolstar establishmentrainforest experiencestunning viewsin room diningattention to detail
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I loved my stay at Arabella. The estate is in a wonderful condition and the golf course did not disappoint. Accommodation was tastefully designed and very comfy. Meals and Iona SavBlanc were a perfect match. Great work the the whole team. I will be back to try the spa with my wife.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Amazing 5 star experience from check in till we left,Made to feel special .
Lovely food -dinner and breakfast buffets.
Thank you Patrick Fortuin for all your efforts to make my wife's birthday celebration special. Complimentary cake was lovely.
Will recommend to anyone for sure.
Spa experience was great.Lovely gardens and you can spend all the time at the resort and not be bored.
Will be back

Room Tip: Lagoon view room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reyaadg
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely 5 star hotel with warm and inviting interior. The gardens are especially beautiful. The food is good and the rooms are comfortable. The spa and hair salon service's is very good. The only thing I can fault Arabella on is not constantly supplying coffee, milk, bottled water in the rooms. We only received one small bottle of water the entire weekend (on the last day).
I also phoned room service to ask for caffeinated coffee (only decaf in room) and milk and they memtioned they were out of stock they did however bring it immediately when the stock arrived. One would also expect coffee grounds and a plunger of some sort in the rooms of a hotel of this standard and not instant coffee. One should at least have what you are accustomed to at your own house.....
otherwise a nice hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MMMOSL
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Loved the experience. As you well note from my other reviews, I have issues with cape towns service levels at restaurants, but the service here was amazing. Attentive, non intrusive, sense of humor, ..week done to these and managers. Sundowner drinks had breathtaking views, dinner Buffett was really good. Pay 6 star prices, note

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My wife had business to attend to and I was the company on the road...an hour before my wife was scheduled to address a conference we arrived. Security was friendly sufficient parking close to the entrance. We enjoyed coffee in the coffee bar overlooking the golf course and the lake...thereafter I was left alone to enjoy reading the newspaper and the activity of the golfers. Lunch alone was in the golf clubhouse as the conference attendees "took over" the restuarant. Friendly golf clubhouse staff made lunch on a weekday a good "pub lunch alone". The barman's suggestion of toasted sandwich was a hit and i could enjoy lunch at the bar counter the 1 week and the next week i sat at the tables in the lounch. Slightly awkward eating a burger at these tables. On both occasions i was well treated and cared for as a "non golfer visitor". On the 2nd visit the manager was quite happy to switch the sport channel for me from golf to the SA v England test cricket match! Wow! On both occasions well done to Arabella staff for the welcome ambience created...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo