“Best lokster ever. Nice staff. Good music, perfect location”

Livingstone Beach Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 77 Restaurants in Stone Town
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: African, Italian, Thai, Bar
culemborg
“Best lokster ever. Nice staff. Good music, perfect location”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Very good meals, Drinks for fun. Beautifull locations. Nice staff. Do not skip this place when you are in Stone Town.

Visited December 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Redland City, Australia
“Good Food and Cold Beer”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Livingstones is located on the beach. The food is excellent and the beer cold. Views over the ocean are excellent, especially at sunset. Customers are not disturbed by the locals selling. Also a good spot to sit when the cargo boats pull up on the beach and cars are loaded, destined for Dar.

Visited December 2012
Istanbul, Turkey
“Good ambiance”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

You may visit this beach pub and restaurant for very good ambiance, beautiful cocktails and nice music...I think it is the one of the best places in Stonetown ...Especially before the sun goes down you can watch the children's games on the beach. Greetings and thanks to Mohammed from 2 Turkish friends.

Visited October 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good experience”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Great sea food, great burger, great presentation. great location on the beach, unfortunately service is tooooo slow...

Visited October 2013
California Hot Springs, California
“Highly overpriced and touristy”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This restaurant praying on tourists! We got in before 8 pm so there was not admission. outside seating was charming and romantic. live music began at 8 so we either had to go inside or pay a high admission even by U.S. standards. So we moved inside to the bar area. Later I went out to check and see if our driver has arrived. A very rude doorman did not let me back in. He saw me steping out.. I was literally steps away from the door. I pleated with him with no use. He clearly knew what he was doing as he was watching me the whole time. My purse and friend were inside and he would not even let me get my belongings without paying an admission first!! What a scam!!! I ended up yellling from outside until my friend heard me from inside and gathered our stuff and came out.. UNBELIEVALBLE!!! Do not go there or if you step outside make sure you take all your belonging, and leave proper instructions with the ones you leave behind!!!

Visited November 2012