Very good service. Staff happy to help with absolutely anything.felt very safe and very comfortable nicely decorated rooms. A definite stay if looking for a nice affordable place in stone town. Easy walk to restaurants and shops. Staff can organise trips at good prices. Well spoken English. We stayed there, travelled to the beaches and returned to warere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town