I spend six nights at Warere Town House, and it was all I hoped for. Perfectly situated right next to the harbour, and still a little off the beaten track. The staff was very welcoming and I felt safe and comfortable at once.
I very much enjoyed having a small balcony, facing the yard with palms, flowers, and people passing by. I would recommend this place for anyone looking for a nice and affordable accommodation in Stone Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town