Yes, Warere offers lovely rooms, a well appointed guesthouse with lots of atmosphere. It is much finer than the neighboring budget hotels. Yes it is convenient to the ferry however it is in a grubby part of town and if you like to partake in any activities in the city centre it is a sketchy walk back - especially alone. I moved the second day and felt much more comfortable.
For couples or groups, however, you will love it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town