We stayed at this hotel for two nights at the start and end of our Zanzibar trip. The location, 5 minutes walk from the ferry port and 10-15 minutes from the centre of a Stone Town, is great. It's hard to find, so either print out the directions on the website or ask the staff to meet you at the port. We had a standard room for $55 which was good value for a Stone Town. The bed was comfy, the bathroom was nice and the room had AC. Free breakfast on the cute roof terrace was good. Wifi only worked in the reception area and was pretty slow but we didn't need to use it much. Really happy with our stay and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town