Warere Town House was amazing! Warere was our first experience after being in Arusha and it was excellent! Staff were so easy to get along with and organised everything for us! When we first arrived off the ferry someone from Warere came to meet us and walked us to Warere while carrying our bags! It is close to the ferry which is an excellent feature! The staff organised a Stonetown tour, Prison Island tour and Spice tour which were all amazing and very reasonable prices! A special mention to the Stonetown tour guide who was great!! The staff easily accommodated us when we changed our booking from 2 to 3 people at the last minute and gave us an excellent room. Rooms were clean and well maintained, the pictures on here do not do it justice! Great breakfast too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town