Just the best...the staff are so friendly and helpful, it was almost like staying with family.
I'm looking forward to staying there again. The room had a huge, high bed with nets, and a balcony that was a delight!
There was a fridge in the room, plus a TV and ceiling fan. Altogether I felt totally welcome and safe staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warere Town House is one of the oldest hotels in Stone Town providing authentic, affordable accommodation for over 30 years. We are a small, family run hotel that prides itself on making your stay on our spice island memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Warere Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warere Town House Hotel Stone Town
- Warere Town House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town