This is a wonderful hotel, don't be fooled by the one-star status, it's as nice as any place I've stayed in.
It's respectably located, everything in Stone town is pretty much five minutes apart.
The hotel has a great terrace, and this makes tea in the mornings and late afternoon's very pleasing.
The breakfast isn't much to write about, below-average I'd say.
The rooms are spotless, and the service is spot on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious Boutique hotel in Stone Town, Kisiwa House is noted for its elegant blend of Zanzibar décor and gracious Swahili hospitality.Superbly located on a quiet street in the heart of Zanzibar historical centre within easy walking distance of famous landmarks, museums, antique shops and restaurants. Kisiwa House provides every modern convenience to the business or leisure traveller, promising an unforgettable experience of professional service, superb comfort and unmatched elegance.Get inspired, discover the new and unusual. Enjoy the charm of an old and typical Zanzibar town house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotel.de, Jovago.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Kisiwa House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kisiwa House Hotel Stone Town
- Kisiwa House Zanzibar Island/Stone Town